Packrobat Automation Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and personal data.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Your privacy is important to us
This notice informs you how we use the information you give us and how we protect your privacy. It also explains your rights under the UK Data Protection Act (update 2018) and the EU General Data Protection Regulations 2018 (GDPR). We abide by UK Law and our data protection regulator within the UK is the Information Commissioners Office.
Collecting of, and purpose for, your information
Our main area of business is the sale and installation of packaging and sortation equipment (plus ancillaries) to our clients. We also provide, packaging materials, spare parts and engineering services. To maintain our supply chain, we may need to collect personal data from a client and / or their Company, for example: name, business address and a range of contact details.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide quotations, processing orders and / or purchases
- To help with ongoing administration
- To contact you with any review or changes for our own business research and analysis
- To ensure that information and content from our site is presented in the most secure and effective manner for you and your device
- To provide information, products or services that you request from us, or which we feel may be of direct interest and / or benefit to you
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered in to between you and us
- To allow you to participate in interactive and remote features of our business, products and services, when you agree to do so
- To notify you about any key changes to our business, products and services and how this may affect you
Please note: withholding certain data may result in an insufficient service being provided
Sharing your data
We may share your personal data with the following: –
- Business partners, third party suppliers and sub-contractors for the sole performance of any contract we enter with yourself
- We will not sell or share your information with any other third parties, unless we have obtained additional consent from you
- We may verify your identity by searching publicly available records held by credit reference agencies
Your rights regarding your data
- We will not hold your information for longer than is necessary (for a maximum of six years after you have terminated as a client of our Company) unless there is a lawful basis for retention
- Should your data be inaccurate we will rectify this without delay
- Should you wish us to delete your data at any point, please do so via our contact options, for us to perform this with immediate effect, unless there is a lawful basis for us to retain the information, in which case you will be advised accordingly
- You can request access to your data at any time. We will provide you with a full copy within one month of your request
- You can withdraw consent to us holding and processing your information at any time
- We may provide you with updates and bulletins which are appropriate to you on an ongoing basis. You can opt out of these should you wish to, via our contact options
We take data security very seriously and have in place, we feel, the most secure options available to store and transfer your data securely.
We maintain a ‘live’ GDPR checklist, held on our secure cloud-based server, which is reviewed on a regular basis to ensure we are constantly best positioned to protect all data stored.
Our contact options
Should you wish to contact us in relation to any subject within this notice, please do so in writing to;
Packrobat Automation Limited, Riverside Business Centre, Riverside Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR33 0TQ
Or via email to;
Your right to complain
Should you wish to make an official complaint in connection with data protection issues relating to our Company, you can contact us directly or to our regulator below;
The Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF